If you want a job in construction, you might want to consider some of the better paying industries. Here are 5 of the best and highest paid Denver jobs you can consider as you gradually build your career path in the construction industry:
• As a carpenter you don’t necessarily need a whole lot of knowledge and expertise, but you are expected to be good at your craft. You might be surprised that working with wood could be so profitable, but it’s actually one of the best paying jobs in construction at nearly $50k per year.
• If you like the idea of working as a plumber or pipefitter getting the plumbing installations ready in newly built houses and buildings, you might be in for another pleasant surprise. This career and industry can lead you to earning more than $55,000 per year.
• Electricians also learn around a similar wage as plumbers, and the work of a skilled electrician is one of the most well-respected in the construction industry.
• As a building inspector, you can expect to earn more than $60k on average, and the great thing about this job is that it doesn’t require any significant physical strain. On the other hand, you will be required to get a lot of training and education.
• The best paid job in construction is that of an elevator installer and repair person. This industry is one of the most costly of all because of the expertise it requires and because of the risks involved with elevators. Builders will pay good money to make sure they have the most reliable experts on the job.