If you want a job in the construction industry, it makes sens that you’ll want to move to an area where construction work is plentiful. The following cities are some of the best places to relocate to, if you’re serious about starting a construction career and finding jobs in Colorado and other major cities in the industry as quickly as possible:
1. Denver is the center of Colorado’s huge growth initiative enacted in the past 5-10 years.
2. Chicago is one of the busiest cities in the US, and construction projects crop up in abundance here, as do some of the country’s leading construction firms.
3. Seattle houses a lot of companies that hire new workers constantly and pay very well. Because of that, the job growth prospect for 2021 and 2022 is excellent.
4. New York has recently seen a construction industry comeback, and is expected to have many new development project by next year.
5. Los Angeles is quite possibly the busiest city when it comes to construction, and also provides the best possibility for earning a lot of money.
6. San Francisco is also expected to grow and compensate for the small construction work decline of 2020.
7. Portland will invest heavily in infrastructure project, and a lot of new jobs are expected to appear in the city.
8. Boston official recently signed off $8.5 billion in development projects, and that number is likely to grow in the next few years.
9. Detroit will be investing in medical centers so the local construction industry as a whole is expected to improve.
10. Philadelphia is among the pioneers in sustainable development, and recently the city has started many residential and commercial construction projects.