Is it time to hire someone on the team, and the pressure is to find a professional with those key skills your business needs? How can you choose the right person following a simple interview?
In general, there are 3 areas that are analyzed in a recruitment process, namely:
- motivation – how motivated is the candidate for the job offered
- technical skills/ competencies without which the candidate cannot do their job (hard skills)
- understanding the person behind the professional and checking if they fits the environment of our company (soft skills)
You can get relevant information about the candidate by asking the right questions to fill the Colorado jobs you have out there.
What are the 10 key questions in a job interview?
- Why do you want to make a change?
- What tasks do you enjoy doing in your current job?
- What is the professional achievement you are most proud of?
- Can you give me an example of a situation where you managed to overcome a challenge?
- What are your professional goals?
- If you were hired, what would be the first thing you would do in your position?
- What do you think are the skills that make you the most suitable candidate for this position?
- What skill would you like to improve in yourself?
- What do you want from a new job or from a new employer?
- What do you like to do outside of work?